Tuesday 15 May 2012

OMG! The idiot attached it.

OMG I can't believe it.  I never thought I would see the day but it has finally arrived.  An idiot has surgically attached an IPod to his body.

I mean how stupid can one person be?  This has to be a new level of stupidity!  I have heard of people implanting chips that have credit card information so that they didn't to carry a wallet, but even that is crossing the line, how heavy are some people's wallet that they have to cut open their flesh and insert an electronic devise to help pay the bills.  I mean I hear of making financial transactions easier but this is a bit too much.

And now just in case your IPod goes missing, you can have it surgically attached. I always like listening to bit of Credence, Flo Rida and even some Bob but not that much.  Moreover I thought IPods were cheaper and easier to replace now.  But not for all of us, apparently some of us have been hit hard with Bieber fever.  

Tattoo artist Dave Hurban displays an iPod Nano which he has attached to his wrist through magnetic piercings.
Photo courtesy of Reuters

Of course it had to be an American, Dave Hurban a 21 year old body piercer from New Jersey whose how to video on YouTube has had over 32,000 hits since it was uploaded.  But be warned please don't watch the video while eating.  As for Dave well he has no problems with the procedure and is quite proud of his achievement

I just invented the strapless watch and its way simpler than you think it is I must have talked to like 400 people individually,' he said.”Every person I showed, they were like so amazed."
So as you can see Dave has taken his love of music to the next level, as for me, I am a big fan of Elvis and Miles Davis but I will not be taking a knife to my wrist and inserting magnets just so I have a place for my IPod, that's what the pocket was invented for.

1 comment:

  1. OMG! The assignment was for 500 words. I counted . . . erm, Microsoft Word counted 332. And no, a picture is not worth a thousand words on this assignment. I still don't see a block quote or a link to a news story. Could you actually show up for class so I could show you how to do these things? Oh, and "over 32,000 hits" should be "more than 32,000 hits." That last graf is in a smaller type size.

    ReplyDelete